Saturday, January 3

Новогоднее решение

Okay, so I decided to enforce new year's resolution, eventhough I told myself "Nad, no matter how many resolutions you list down on your tiny notebook or paste it on your wall beside your bed - in the end!- you will wave your hand dismissively and say, 'Nnehh!'"

But, screw you Nad No.2! I can do it! (now I am seriously crazy)

Here's my Novogodnye resheniye:

  1. Be more active,
  2. More importantly, participate in events.
  3. Utilize whatever potential I have,
  4. And hence, will discover new things about myself.
  5. Be more assertive,
  6. Not being like a shut clam.
  7. Try out new things, like baking.
  8. Buy oven.
  9. Save more!
  10. Work out.
  11. Go out more.
  12. Pray more.
  13. Re-start interest in photography.
  14. Learn advanced (and hopefully expert) photoshop.
I will achieve these resolutions like my life will depend on it. Like, if I was to die at the end of this year, I will die knowing that I have achieved something and my life has not been meaningless.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You're going to put meaning in your life by planting these lousy resolutions?
Are you serious?

(jk)

RiotFaerie said...

That's a lot of resolutions. I sure hope that you could get them done...

Josseiris Cuevas said...

I like your blog and I think you can do all that you REALLY want to do!
Greeting from Dominican Republic! ;)