Friday, February 20

Person of a few words.

Moscow trip was exhilarating. Went to a lot of places. Took a lot of pictures. Saw a lot of things.

For valentines, Mr. Valentine gave me a rose and brought me to our favorite restaurant. I know this will sound corny, but this is my first time celebrating Valentine's Day appropriately. Though it wasn't much, it was everything I had hoped for.

For pictures, have a look see in my flickr. Because I can't be bothered uploading them two times.

All I want to do now is curl up under my comforter watching movies til it's time to play Left 4 Dead.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I comment on your pics, you comment on the pics on FB. We negotiate.

Hope you come online soon. =D Need to talk about something-something.

RiotFaerie said...

You play LEFT 4 DEAD?! I WANNA PLAY TOO!!

N a d said...

OMG VIE IT IS DA SHIT!!!!!!!!