Friday, January 30

I lay my life moments in points

... and in pictures.
  1. I fell flat on my butt the other day going down the stairs and my right elbow hit the hard concrete. It bruised and swelled up a bit. The picture below didn't show the bruise too well... Ho well... Teah, I always love the Brand New shirt that you gave me last summer.


  2. I have long last finished my 5th year 1st semester exams: Pediatrics, Ophthalmology, Social medicine and Otorhinolaryngology (E.N.T). On time! (Well actually this month I only have to sit for the last two, but the last exam was tough hokay!)

  3. You can never see me studying on the table before. Ever. This was taken during E.N.T study session. See Netter's human anatomy book sprawled front of me. And imagine the neck and back pain that forced me out of my post onto the dreaded study table.

  4. I found a plant sprout in the crevices of the kitchen sink. I find it cute, amidst the dirt and grime of the dirty stainless steel sink.


  5. I can't wait to go to Moscow this 5th February! With good companionship!

No comments: