Tuesday, February 24

PIG

How do you feel when someone throws you a sexist remark by calling you a Nurse, when you are now studying to become a doctor?


No offense, there is nothing wrong with nurses -  I respect all careers - but I don't understand is why someone have to undermine others by categorizing them intellectually into mere professions. Why? In the medical field, are women only fit to become nurses? And men, becoming doctors? Or are you implying that just because someone appear ditzy or clumsy in people's impression, you think intellectually the person is as stupid as he/she looks. So you deduce that he/she are only fit to become nurses.

You know who you are, you CHAUVINISTIC PIG. You have gone far enough throwing inappropriate sexist remarks in front of an esteemed doctor and our colleagues, nonetheless. And this is not the first time either. Next time, I won't be so forgiving.

5 comments:

RiotFaerie said...

Damn. I get you. Why do preschool teachers have to be females?!

Why can't I teach Art? Is it because I'm female?!

But this is a different case, though...

Unknown said...

"I respect all careers"

I know, man. Those drug dealers must have it hard with their job.

Unknown said...

LEGAL JOBS

Unknown said...

I have all respects for drug dealers.

Anonymous said...

Just be calm and learned things in a good way. Just for give that thing. You know you will be a doctor someday!